Q3. How can we help you grow?
- Guidance, Mentorship, and Companionship– We are a family, literally. And this will just take you to attend one of our session to agree. Through this, we foster freedom, responsibility and love in our writers.
- Peer Review, Encouragement & Exchange of ideas- A peer review process is a structured avenue where ‘senior’ writers guide others through the writing journey, and together writers hold each other’s hands to ensure continuity, growth, and exchange of ideas.
- Opportunities, Sharing and Networking- Through our activities, Partnerships, and the engagements that we take part in, being part of us gives you more opportunities to explore than those which you can create on your own.
- The Person you are- Before you are a writer, you are a human being. All our programs are sensitive to your intrinsic needs. Hence, be sure to be treated with the dignity you deserve.
- Practical solutions to Publishing– For some, self-publishing is the best avenue. For others, it is the traditional publishing that they need. For all, we guide them appropriately and ensure that we achieve our goals.
- True service to humanity– We encourage our writers to be problem solvers and not mere writers. Therefore, we support those who take the initiative to go beyond the keyboard. All our programs are designed to make you a better person.
In a nutshell, all we do revolves around the following;
- Love and service to God-When all is said and done, we all have that desire for God that only Him can satisfy. We attempt to help you get closer to where you belong.
- Love and service of other people– At the end of it all, it means everything when it serves the common good. Because it is good for us, then it is good for me and not the other way around.
- True growth to the person– We direct your desire to be a better person and to truly grow in your technical skills, professional skills and interpersonal skills through our Growth Platforms.