05 May Opportunity to Serve: Clients Relations Intern at Writers Guild-Kenya
Here is a chance to grow with our team;
Duties of the Clients Relations Intern
1. Manage the day to day affairs of Writers Guild KE Bookshop.
2. Help in customer service and assist clients who visit the book shop.
3. Copy writing and coming up with content to advertise our books and the bookshop in general on social media.
4. Coordinate the delivery of books to customers.
5.Organize book related activities to encourage reading and grow writing.
6. Any other duties pertaining to the maintenance of the bookshop as instructed by the Bookshop Manager.
To apply for this position, send your application letter and CV/Portfolio to: email@example.com on or before 5pm, 7th May, 2021
Experience the joy of being part our team through Verah’s experience:https://www.writersguild.co.ke/verah-omwocha-what-im-learning-working-at-writers-guild-kenya/