05 May Opportunity to Serve: Marketing Intern at Writers Guild-Kenya
Here is a chance to grow with our team;
Duties of the Marketing Intern
1. Manage the day to day affairs of Writers Guild KE Bookshop.
2. Help in customer service and assist clients who make inquiries regarding our books.
3. Copy writing and coming up with content to advertise our books and the bookshop in general on social media.
4. Coordinate the delivery of books to customers.
5.Organize book related activities to encourage reading and grow writing.
6. Any other duties pertaining to the maintenance of the bookshop as instructed by the Bookshop Manager.
7. Organizing activities to engage authors and readers to ensure continuous engagement
To apply for this position, send your application letter and CV/Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm, 14th August, 2021
Experience the joy of being part our team through Verah’s experience:https://www.writersguild.co.ke/verah-omwocha-what-im-learning-working-at-writers-guild-kenya/